Saturday, October 7, 2017

CSerS 2017 review, UNtrusts router AIR sos ; LOw-jackers , no fickle HHikers any more? and BE welcome 2018 @ Band b Trek- KING?


00.23h the goons @ couchsurfing have suspended the profile, usually only happens if someone "reports" ,,now which one of you snivelling scum rats did ha>>>>??? :) Iknow..,,,

Reminder ;


i71 007  

this "diary" (Log) is a personal record including some opinions I intended to share wih my family in blood? 

children , four in my life (according to?); 
 * Sarah, (adopted, who forgot me when her biological dad came back from nowhere) 
* Adam, died eventually as a result of abuse by one of my first (G)wife's many BFs ("hospital accident") 
* Leon ; stolen, aged 3  by Annika, as she claimed "her possession"  ...
* Noela, my girl of 3 , also stolen, when MarGIT copied Annika, had a hitman ambush me and snatched her away with help (as did Annika) from the state of GERMONEY.,,,

I also wished to share wih a good woman , whom I could trust wih my emotions, identity, beliefs and feelings ; someone who will stand with me, side by side... against (or with) anyone we chose ... but not yet,,,not yet!

i am feeling a bit selfish xxxxx

, "hosting season" is over, my darkness time is coming, alone with memories and lack of intelligent life or anyone who knows who the hell i am, 

luckily i do!!!!!!. :)

& although I always have music to keep me company , 

.....i miss you!  

some lyrics in these tracks resonate today...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c8YwxNaW10 (seal platinum) 

CSErs 2017


Sofia@ Berlin !


the firs group of 2017,  party and then some "controversy" ... "stay together" ?

Tara early in tthe year,,


Agnes & CoraLie, last breakfast  on terrace!

Edo wih Corine & Sofia 


Queen Sara-lala & princess Vera


Valentine Dehenain

4 References • Member since 2015
  • Recommends Chris
Thanks Chris for our unforgettable trip in Monte!
You touched us by the heart , you are just incredible because you are CHRIS:
Challanging
Humoristic
Rofl
berlIn
So generous
i don't have the words to explain our gratitude to you !
To travel isnot to see a lot of places but to meet a lot of people , you re one of the people who change us and remind us something so intense!
Wish to see you soon ,
Ame and Val
Read less













Chris's response

my pleasure , you are VERY welcome, for any reason... to return! :)

MAURIZIO FERRARA

11 References • Member since 2017
  • Positive
I wasn't hosted by Chris because of rain and missunderstandings due to my not so good english, but anyway I met him to have some recommandations about Podgorica and he has dedicated part of his time for me! I like his politic about couchsurfing and over of all about the importance of our time that has not wasted by false couchsurfers!
Maybe see you next time Chris!
Thank you!
Read less

SARALESARALE

134 References • Member since 2008
  • Recommends Chris
Yes, I recommend Chris.
This world citizen extraordinaire is a kind, considerate and intelligent host with a sense of humor and a joie de vivre. Thank you for the train trip to Skadar, the organised boat tour, the grand culinary suggestions, the unsentimental conversations and thank you for you.
Yes, I recommend Chris.
Read less

Esther de Zamacona

202 References • Member since 2013
  • Positive
Chris hosted me for 2 nights in Podgorica, he was an AMAZING host, he really wants to take care well of his guest ! We did a LOT of pretty cool things ! boat tour in Virpazar with an ending of delicious seafood! do sightseeing in Podgorica, went to bars & tried fake Mexican food ! Lol we talked a lot about everything, seriously, EVERYTHING! I felt very comfortable with him & I recommend him to everyone! He's such a caring, easygoing & nice person☺️ he's a truly real spirit in Couchsurfing & a great example to everyone.
Read less

Frankie Graham Jr.

12 References • Member since 2017
  • Positive
Chris is an outstanding host. He will actually walk you around town and ensure you are taken care of you. He has a great sense of humor and has connections to make your visit in the area enjoyable.

Yulia Kulikova

28 References • Member since 2015
  • Recommends Chris
Chris is Superman!) We met him during our stay in Montenegro and insanely happy that it happened! He brightened our stay in our travel, helped us in our trouble! We spent a very fun time with him and unforgettable celebrated his birthday. He is very smart and pleasant, has an interesting and unusual life. He was very kind to us and we thankfut to him!
Dear Chris! We sincerely hope to see you again! All the best to you!:*
Read less













Chris's response

I hope so , also , take care! x


a friend of FLO  ( he came here 3 years ago...)
Elodie & Django.. YES, i now have a pool///...!
3 plus "German wolwo! :) camping in garden

Chipsy Kit @ Kotor

Hosted FIVE girls @ new house , yes I slept on the floor!!!

Pan ruined by "Vietcong Mi" not me1

Val & hammer @ Lovchen

@apart before electric fail..

Sarah & Daniela (of CR )

Ame & Valentine @ Podgoricas oldest  bridge 

Vicorias friends ;  Coralie & Agnes on Skada lake boat tour 


Elodie (alone!) "La vie en rose" moin cher!

Elodie & Django (unhappy)


"blogger from brazil "...ready to hike to OSTROG  monastery


guilherme

betrayed by driver "Jack" ??why?

View from Kotor house (bugs!! & dear bus)


YNWAlona & Evgenija AND "chipsy"

Add caption

Mal wine & Elodie,,,,,and,,,,,,of course!,,,,,


Marta M & someone impersonation an English aunt.
("sonia") :p.

Skada

road to north & bioradske lake wih "JR"




JR family

"AL-MOST a  bridge too far!"


road exit to nature park & adzic house (grill wih 2 x Lithuanians , (*sick) 


@ NATURE park ,,
3 cabages & secilia ?




Juri , SS &  Darius ; brekkie on terrace before departed..

 Ame & Val, brekkie on terrace before departed.. sadly...

Ame & Val & Niksichko? fun

Ame & Val @ Durm. always smiling...
thanks for these memories ...and references...

Guilherme Brunner

64 References • Member since 2013
  • Confirmed Stay - Would Stay With Chris Again
Chris is a big hearted guy who goes beyond his reach to ensure couchsurfers have a good time with him. I really enjoyed our thoughtful long conversations, his sense of humour and his life perspectives. And we could keep talking and talking! Once more, Couchsurfing puts good people on my way.
Ps: Make sure you ask Chris about his life stories and you'll be surprised with everything that has happened to him.

Chris's response




whenever you are planning to be in he region again, please inform me , , I will probably break my "ladies preferred" rule :)

Alona Nahaievshchuk

8 References • Member since 2016
  • Confirmed Stay - Would Stay With Chris Again
Time with this Englishman was amazing. Me and my friend during our trip visited Kotor, small town in Montenegro. Chris also spent time there and gave us a shelter after all day hitchhiking. We talked about life, traveling, our dreams and hopes. Now I realize it was one the most memorable days in my trip in Balkans.
Thank you so much!
I definitely recommend Chris as a host.
Read less
Chris's response




thanks Alona, although I am no "Englishman" i am "alien on my own plane" :) have fun in your journey, and life... please come and visi me again.. with more time..

Simon Sybertz

21 References • Member since 2016
  • Confirmed Stay - Would Stay With Chris Again
I stayed with Chris with two friends and it was a very very interesting and (even though he doesn't like that word) awesome experience!
He offered us to tent in his garden even though he was a bit tired after a summer of non-stop hosting, but then did spend a lot of (all of his) time with us, in only one day showing us the countryside of Montenegro during the day, Podgorica by night and his favourite Bar ("Berlin Caffe") at late night.
We were invited for dinner and lunch, for lots and lots of beers and for two great breakfasts, had stimulating discussions, heard funny jokes and listened to some of the most interesting life stories we ever heard!
All in all, an extraordinary experience in the most positive sense!
If you are an honest and somehow reliable person, I can definitely recommend to stay with Chris!!!!
Thank you Chris for everything, I really hope our paths of life will​ cross again!
Read less
 

Marta Marocka

5 References • Member since 2012
  • Confirmed Stay - Would Stay With Chris Again
I am very happy that I met Chris. I would like to say thank you to him for our ( I was with my friend) stay. We had a great time and we met inspiring people from France. I hope we would have a pleasure to repeat it and spend hours on talking in a Berlin Caffe again.
Chris was very helpful (even if we got lost on the way to Szkoderskie Lake:))) and showed us Montenegro from another perspective. It was great !
Marta and Sonia
Read less



Chris's response




was my pleasure, Marta, & say hello to "aunty Sonia" too :p really, you are both welcome to come back here!

Coline Laboulais

3 References • Member since 2013
  • Confirmed Stay - Would Stay With Chris Again
My friend and I were having a stop in Podgorica, and Chris was the perfect host for this stop ! We went out in his favorite bar and had a really pleasant night, he has so many stories to tell that we could not be borred ! He's a really king man, really thoughful and full of energy (more than us at this point of the roadtrip ahah). The next day he took us for a tour in the town, and showed us the best part of Podgorica. I warmly recommend his hosting, Thanks for all Chris !
Coline and Sofia
Read less







Chris's response

my pleasure, Coline & Sofia, you are both welcome to come back here! :)

Zhu Shan

36 References • Member since 2015
  • Confirmed Stay - Would Stay With Chris Again
I had great time with Chris ,he has great sense of  humor, sometimes i didn't get  the joke ,but i know he is joking, somehow I will laughing ,Chris has a lot story to share also make me  think about my oppoins again , ,he is a such funny, smart, considerate and relaxed person , oh~i think he like wine as well ,we had some wine and beer also with his another guest ,it was great evening , he tooked me to the lake trip exploring the nature and laught loud talk about different topics and i feel a lot positive energy, he loves life feel lucky with what he had .it's a perfect host .thanks again Chris and hopefully we can meet again soon
Read less













Chris's response

:) enjoyed your visit *& your smile!







Leslie Rasquin

10 References • Member since 2016
  • Confirmed Stay - Would Stay With Chris Again
He shared some experiences, he helped us with the travel, with the languages. We hanged out on the weekend. It was 2 good days (just a little misunderstanding saturday night) with Chris.
Thank you for the breakfast on last day.





Chris's response

dijeliti svoj život je original moto........, nije moj magarac ima glavobolju






trusroots

I had many requests, mostly from "*Low hih jackers (HHikers)"  who couldn't ,be cohered to make a plan or arrive on even a certain day. 

 except for  nice "aussie asian" ..(ANN FOO)  

and she gave me her "cuba cap" as thanks for staying just a short time @ other Flat but with a lot of fun and intelligent discussion..:) 




and INDEPENDENT  ,,,visis from Alicija  , 

secret  unofficial "surfer" twice..  

Air bleedin' & BULLSH*E

I had some nice visiors,, however; 

* Air;s "call cenre" cannot solve problems
* fouled up bookings
* fouled up admin & payments!
* did not deal with claims or complaints properly
* sent me some awful guests" 
- a weird transvetsite 
- a man who couldn decide when o arrive
- visitor who complained about dirty dishes (alhough it was not his kitchen)
- someone who suesed to smuggle drugs, whom I rejected  ...
AND a classic...story
 ... a (scam?) couple who "DIVORCED" whilst staying in my shared/rented apartment





"Divorced" Frankie with swede- buddy
PAUL with Russian CSer group
HERE are some more enjoyable AIR visitors too...
Mal, Elodie and 2 x air sos visiors Lea & Ben”@ "Berlin" of course!

AIR Dominika wih CSer Zhu Shan
Air Dominika @ coast
Air Skateboarders; Miska & Jakup (Budapest)

Miska

lovely Judi T .. laughed at me & drank Raki ja!

WE (our NgO)  will make it so....
 ( 
however NO Jelenas :)
AND....MUCH MORE 
events, tours, 10e accomodaion  b&b , chartity  2018;









its-not-free-world-if-all-people-canno

extra.......   couchsurfin has gone REALLY bad, Airbnb , was always sh&Te
so  the only way is "D.I.Y"...  My; 

(insert "67" after MNE code ..below)

Neggies

apart from Jelena D , local contact @ Virpazar who fails probably because of inexperience to respec the "spirit & care of hosting "  (she focuses on "cash") and afer several of her "errors" , was publicly angry when I took a disabled visitor on a "rival" boat tour..
 RUGile   and her Lithuanian buddy (the nicer ) Austėja Kazanavičiūtė, (because of Auseja s birthday,) were treated to a 600 km tour of MNE, after  rakija & pivo celebrations @ "Berlin",nature park grill, rafting and stayed @ my new house , (in my new bed & room) 2 nights ..  never thanked me , because RUGile "is a feminist" and didnt like my sense of humour...!! 
Alicja "troy"  nice when here, >TWICE<  like the non pole Suzanna , ..had no time (for me) afterwards, went to USA!

beware of pretty girls who "jus' wanna have fun"
Daryna usualy wih Maja, (above) last year told ME ... Maja was "sick " so plans changed..cancelled request late ,,,,, these 2 , hiked Balkans  in summer again  Jack ...had his,,reason" to post on a group..

 "everyone needs to know Daryna  failed to arrive for a CONFIRMED hosting in Podgorica yesterday/today , I dont feel she deserves help  on oher social media  ?   she only replied afer I foudn her requesting hsoting In Durovnik via Fb

she has no respect for free hosing? no reason, no communication from her , however she has time to post on other sites looking for help in Dubrovnik, whilst failing o inform us she is not coming to Podgorica!!! (* she is in Bar?)

she said "We are travelers that live unpredictable life" however she found time to write about her adventures on fb

Daryna,  YOU have to respect a host, or good hosting will stop so because of people doing like  you, we  refuse others when you confirm hosting   ..is UNFAIR and abusing this idea....

i stayed available ... here... @ house so you can have FREE accommodation, and you don't even send a message o say you changed your plans? until you see THIS ...!! you forgot! you had confirmed for yesterday! from 6h September (so you should have contacted me 2 days ao o arrange arrival or meeting place).. and therefore you already failed to inform me a day before ,
what accident ?


am informed  you & Maja did same to another host in Podgorica before?
 I want just say to everyone here of "youth in action " , if YOU surf other peoples couches etc, sure, is fun , sure is relaxed ,however remember someone trusts you, even though you are a stranger, and allows you in their home, and perhaps changes plans or refuses other visitors if you confirm you are coming.. be FAIR, and be reasonable! please! "


Lucie MOrel.... a sweet looking girl?

170817

"Lucie ......in the sky........................... without diamonds"

Yes I would host her again,  HOWEVER ,  DO NOt "recommend her"  ... she caused ME, and herself,  a major problem because she did NOt read or understand my profile or (in reference my understanding original spirit of CSers!)  respect my way of hosting...

......  so,   if ever she returns,  I hope, as a more  "honest" person... as she upset me, really... and sadly ...

Lucie may deserve a "neutral" or even "negative" reference...  however , I have decided "positive" because she has  enough good things , in her, for me to forgive..

take (more) care in future kidder!
ChriS


170815 Lucie,   this is my  "reference" I plan to give you, is more than you deserve, however, I am fair,  you now, have a chance to read and reply to me, if you disagree! "

"in the sky without diamonds"

Lucie may deserve a "neutral" or even "negative" reference...  however , I have however decided positive because she has  enough good things , in her, for me to forgive..

I  gave up virtually a  nights sleep to greet her at the bus station (from Belgrade) because my address is difficult to find..
... i sent her to my guest room for several hours & "catch up" on sleep before a walk showing her our town,
she was quiet, i accepted , as she was probably  tired , talking was difficult,  my french rusty, and she seemed reluctant
 seemed NOT so happy with me.. 
 i even suggested a game of pool, and then after hanging around  my favourite  caffe , decided she could help me make dinner @ my house..
and improved her mood... and she shopped for a decent wine..
a small glass of sour rakija, food and Vino seemed to help discussion
and we talked a lot about deep subjects..!

&  was a good exchange of ideas...
she had no plan for he next days , so I proposed she stayed a 2nd night , as my guest @ a local concert,,she agreed
and.. I  took her to my associate @ Skada , to have a discounted boat t our!
and lake,    and gave her "space"  ...
my profile explains my mentality..(and we'd had discussions )  so when later , she old me she had arranged to meet a local boy from lakeside...   I had arranged  an evening of live music , to have fun,  dance and continue what I felt 
was a "good rapport"...  she exclaimed "you don own me"  ... and "I do what I want"..
"NO" you cannot " do what YOU want"..  .. when you are in my house....I explained , with passion,my perspective,,   she , as my guest is impolite inviting  or meeting another person, (especially as I know  why
local men wan to meet "easy" foreign females"  .. I asked "does he have a girlfriend?" ..she did not know, 
she should know!   I proposed he does,/// and she should care, and  I DO care , what my guests do, when I invite one to an evening event   ...  she decided to leave so I said I always feel responsible for a guest, especially a young woman,
and asked her to make sure she had a proper (hostel) place to say If she left me,   she left me, (probably to meet him?)    and so, I end up with a spoiled evening,  no concert, an empty guest room, and an empty feeling which  also spoils my previous good memory of her...  I just hope she is safe, &  learns something and respects future hosts because of his....I am unsure if she will,  ......"

Almost a problem, 2 (Sarah & Dani) were stuck in lift...      panic with 5mins to catch Tirana BUS!
Jaksa  ,  Failed o collec my cycle (1) and owes me e100 & lapop?

Frankie & buddy,  the "DIVORCED" man in my previous aparment ...scam?
MY  "CLAIRE drama"

170724 dialogue
CS> yes, it is possible of him to take another client from tivat, however, if we had found , for example , that you had made a different mistake ,( maybe left he airport and called me and say you were lost in tivat centre , or budva or somewhere, he was still available to find you)  , OUR concern was for you, not another taxi client

you missed house check in time and could have been refused at the family house,
I convinced them to say awake until midnight , all for you,
 is terrible now that you want to cheat my charity of 35 euros??? (agreed in writing)
 , if you refuse, I could  add another invoice for MY time I spent caring for your self -made problems
 ( and I am very expensive)

e30 was for transport , + e5 for airport parking and phone calls to your "wrong number"

it is on your conscience, now...
however,
I do consider ha authorities o e acin unreasonaly ,(as if you are "@alqaeda"  if you make a complain versus airline or state , I will re-consider...
C.
Last Friday at 6:38 AM
Message from ChriS


Message from Claire
Chris, je comprends ton énervement mais nous devrions pas avoir payé pour un trajet que nous n'avons pas effectué. D'autant plus que Jaksa aurait pu prendre quelqu'un d'autre pour compenser le trajet si cela n'a été fait.
Concernant les alternatives, Jaksa nous a fortement déconseillées de prendre le bus et nous nous sommes arrangées financièrement afin de rester en bon terme. Nous ne sommes pas d'accord pour payer ces 35 euros. D'autant plus qu'au départ le montant du trajet s'élevait à 30 euros.

Merci de ta compréhension.
Last Thursday at 8:14 PM
170727
Hello Claire & Camille

I do no understand your last paragraph a all!  what "speech"

a) I do his air bnb to support my charity and youth Foosball team
b) I am not a corporation which can "fore" e35
c)   you paid e50 from tivat to the house reflects how cheap Jaksa was/is
d) he money you paid him was for his service , simple , and a the lowest coss
(any other taxi would have charged you double..and for waiting )
e) YOUR embassy took  their rime , causing you to visit  twice in Podgorica, consequences of your error.
  was also your choice  choose of using taxi ( i also told you of public transport alternatives.  all in evidence.
f) you also ave he wrong phone number (belgian) on airbnb , which caused more confusion & delay (calling and sending info o wrong number)
g) your problem wih documents caused concern and late arrival at house , police disturbance and my cancellation of sunday evening event.
h) I gave up monday morning moving in my new locaion, helping  your problems YOUR Problems , not mine!
i) i have no written a reference yet, we have now a problem with the family and  ceased relations,

 I am angry  you cannot  appreciate all we did !
C.
Last Thursday at 7:47 PM
Message from ChriS


Message from Claire
Bonjour Chris,

Comme nous te l'avons expliqué, notre avion est arrivé une heure en retard à Tivat puis nous avons été retenues à l'aéroport pour des soucis de papiers. Nous n'avions évidemment pas accès à nos téléphone et à internet. Nous étions donc dans l'impossibilité de vous joindre. Nous avons déjà payé 50 euros de l'aéroport pour venir chez Marco. Nous sommes désolées mais nous ne pouvons pas nous permettre de payer 85 euros de taxi. Nous aurions préféré faire la route avec vous et arriver plus tôt à Virpazar. Pour compenser, nous avons fait appel à vous pendant deux jours et nous avons dépensé 100 euros de taxi au total + 50 euros pour venir au airbnb. Nous sommes étudiantes et nous n'avons les moyens de vous payer. Par ailleurs, votre message ne correspond pas au discours que vous nous avez tenu oralement le premier jour sans cela nous n'aurions pas fait appel à vous par la suite.
Nous avons passé un bon moment à virpazar et nous sommes très déçues de finir notre voyage là dessus.

Bien à vous,

Claire et Camille
Last Thursday at 11:30 AM
CS>  there is NO reason for refusing to pay e35 , I pad Jaksa cash on monday ... we helped you and now you wan to cheat, I ave up sunday evening and monday morning of MY time for you.. shall I charge you for that??  Jaksa is an ex policeman ,b e careful !
Last Thursday at 7:47 AM
Message from ChriS

Reminder - Leave a review
CS> I gave Jaksa e35 cash for sunday , u must agree with air bnb please , now before he takes you anywhere...
Last Tuesday at 1:14 PM
Message from ChriS


Message from Claire
Thank you Chris! I am waiting for the ambassy to call me...!

Last Monday at 10:56 PM
Hello Claire , if you need Jaksa, inform Marko @ house!
Last Monday at 10:27 PM


=============

C>  yes Jaksa told me

he has been very good because he did not charge for waiting
(just his "fuel ") yesterday (e35)

or today or visiting 3 offices in Podgorica  and waiting!

he offers House to embassy and to Kotor apartment  e60

alternately
there is train to Podgorica from Virpazar
(ask Marko @ house)
you could take local taxi (6/7 euros) to station  ...

then a couple of euros on train each
then taxi to embassy
take return to station  6 euros

then   bus to Kotor  @ e7 each.. maybe u can walk  to apartment in Kotor???

so total '  ;  only  around e30 ...(e15 each)  however lose more time ..!

your choice!

sorry we had only shared stress !

bonne vacance!

CS.



Today at 7:46 PM

Message from Claire

C&C> Hey Chris!
Thank you! I think we Will do the boat tour this afternoon, Jakssa saw the girl and she said it´s possible...!


Today at 2:13 PM
bonjour encore ,,
Claire ^ Camille,

I Hope everything is now ok

I paid Jaksa e35 cash for yesterday and made a refund application via air..

please pay him cash for today...

Marko a he house will offer you free drinks , I am sure,,,o calm your nerves

I will reserve boat tour of skada lake (at half the normal price ) - = e10 each  person for 2 hours if you say you want to do that tomorrow ,  around 10h  please confirm .... que de possile!

or sms Jelena ( boat tour) direct +382 69 578 078 wih your preferred time , seems a shame if u do not envoy Skada lake..

ChriS
Today at 2:08 PM
Message from ChriS
family waits you a house.. expect around 23h   !

Claire,

 I am sorry for you having such experience on arrival in Montenegro!

 you should know that ;
Jaksa waited more han 2 hours, until after 18h;  he asked if you had landed , and neither your airline (air france?)
nor Immigration, nor airport staff would confirm,

IF they HAD said you were in immigration he would have waited !
we phoned your number, we sent messages , (I am in Podgorica) even called to house to see if you went direct in error!

we must ask for extra e35 for aborted taxi (inc car parking costs as Jaksa waited and drivers phone calls

i had stress worried what happened wih you, and cancelled my personal plans this even in, the family expects you late at
etno House Mira
Limljani,   Virpazar

I am angry , so are you?? you have extra costs
and I believe you must  complain to airline..they act like you are terrorits, not as tourists

this is SOwrong!
C.

bonne Nuit
C.

Yesterday at 9:06 PM
Message from ChriS
Message from Claire:
We are leaving the airport

Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Message from Claire
Thank you!

Yesterday at 8:43 PM
OK/???????????????
Yesterday at 8:41 PM
Message from ChriS
Etno House Mira
is in village Limljani,
Yesterday at 8:41 PM

Message from ChriS
Claire, Jaksa sent  sms your numer on air...
Ehno house Mira,.
6 kms on old bar road,  from Virpazar!

Yesterday at 8:40 PM
Message from ChriS


Message from Claire
Chris, could you send us the adress please ?
Yesterday at 8:27 PM

Message from Claire
Can I have your adress please ? Thank you
Yesterday at 8:07 PM
Message from Claire
Our plane arrived Tivat at 16.30 pm (it was late), and we are with the police since ...

Yesterday at 7:52 PM
CS> Jaksa waiting  @ tivat airport for you since 15.45h ???
Yesterday at 5:35 PM
Message from ChriS
did not arrive ! ???
Yesterday at 5:30 PM
Message from ChriS
ok Claire , also we can arrange oat tour of skada lake (at half the normal price ) - = e10 each  person for 2 hours if you say you want to do that tomorrow ,

where do you visit  afer this?

Yesterday at 8:05 AM
Message from ChriS

Message from Claire
Oh yes we would love to! Thank you very much 


Last Saturday at 6:41 PM
also I left my personal cycles @ house you are welcome to use if you want to explore the area  :)  have a safe journey! :)  C.

=============================

you shpuld know that ;
Jaksa waied more han 2 hours, unil after 18h;  he asked if you had landed , and neiher your airline (air france?)
nor Immiraion, nor airport staff would confirm, IF they HAD said you were in immiration he would have waited !
we phoned your numer, we sent messaes , (I am in Podorica) even to house to see if you went direct!

we must ask for extra e35 for aborted taxi (inc car parkin costs as Jaksa waited and drivers phone calls

i had stress worried what happened wih you, and cancelled my personal plans this evenin, the family expects you late at
etno House Mira
Limljani,   Virpazar

I am angry , you have extra costs
and you must make complain to airline..they act like you are terrorits, not as tourist

==============
Date:
21/07/2017 09:02
To:
response@airbnb.com, 

campaign@ursun.
BCC:

2 whom i may concern                                              without prejudice      Air-AccPod170713-20

whoever you  are, probably a bunch of kids , I/we do NOt like the condescending & childlike attiude of airbnb comms!

we have deal with he situation.

finished

HOWEVER you have NOt paid for any guests since JULY 1

to avoid a VERY PUBLIC complaint versus airbnb on social media, deal with his NOW!

C.


170721 09h

On 21/07/2017 08:51, response@airbnb.com wrote:
> Airbnb
> Airbnb Customer Experience
>
> Rainelda S, Jul 21, 01:51 CDT:
>
> Hi Chris,
>
> Thanks for your prompt response. This is Rina again one the Case Managers from Airbnb.I hope this email finds you well.
>
> Terribly sorry to hear that there was a miscommunication between you and your guest. Moving forward, please make sure that your guests are informed before hand if there are any changes in the listing to avoid situations like this in the future.
>
> Also, I've checked your transaction history, since there was an adjustment of 14EU last July 20, it may take 5-15 business days to show up in your account due to processing time between banks. You just have to follow up with your bank.
>
> I will be out of the office over the weekend. If you need urgent assistance, please call our hotline. Otherwise, you may respond to this email and I will get back to you on Monday, July 24th.
>
> Have a great weekend ahead Chris!
>
> Continue being an awesome host!
>
> All the best,
>
> Rainelda
> www.airbnb.com/help
> THIS EMAIL IS A SERVICE FROM AIRBNB CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
> This email is a service from Airbnb Customer Experience.
> For more information visit our Help Center
> [J94OYZ-OZ20]


CS> Airbnbn useless and his incident soured realions with Mira, and she (Marko) kept my 2 cycles as "ransom..claiming Mira should be paid more than was agreed!!  crooks!  (i had also paid for 2 x taxies there, (VP_)  at my expense..)
 Nicole, sorry about Sandra ,, ok, you mentioned in a mail in JuLY, and also I had   feeling you were not SO interested in meeting
me @ this time as you were eoin to Tara! ...all "erlin" saff know "ChriS" :)  USA isnt english":)

170824

We have a question regarding the fuel for our camping cooking system. It normally uses methylated spirits as fuel (this is based on alcohol with a percentage of at least 95%). We read on the Internet that this is nearly impossible to find in Montenegro, so we wanted to ask you if you have any idea where to buy this fuel? And if this should not be available at all, which camping cookers are common in Montenegro?


Nicole

how would I know you are here today???? :)
( you inform me rarely)

Nicole,
 you obviously have some problems to communicate with me in English,,  if you prefer write in German..

i repeat (for 6h September!)  "Nicole,
 we shall have to make a meeting point as my new address in Podgorica is not yet on map and  seems my phone will not receive international calls..  so  I suggest meet @  Caffe Berlin , njegoseva 24 (old town) @ 20h "

HOWEVER , I expect ALSO to be @
"Caffe Berlin" , njegoseva 24 (old town) @ 20h  THIS evening too ..if you wan to join my "international friends" here?
ChriS
Today at 12:26 PM
Message from ChriS
Message from Nicole
Did you mean to meet us in two weeks then? :)

Today at 10:42 AM
Message from Nicole
Hey Chris! We arrived in Podgorica an hour ago :) when we come back here in two weeks, we will come to your place and from there we will go home. For now we will stay here for today and tomorrow and the day after we will go to the tara river.
Today at 10:42 AM

Nicole,
 we shall have to make a meeting point as my new address in Podgorica is not yet on map and  seems my phone will not receive international calls..  so  I suggest meet @  Caffe Berlin , njegoseva 24 (old own) @ 20h which allows you all day for Tara! ok?
....so,where do u go after Podgorica? :)
Today at 10:20 AM
Message from ChriS
Message from Nicole
Hey Chris! Sorry for the late response!
We have a transfer and everything set up so far. But I've written down your number and adress, so if anything seems fishy or we dont know how to find you, I will shoot you a messag
============


Nico prolem (carpe diem) =-40
ou demanded a full refund?

Jak is sick, so we help because is a charity of our football colleague,

he listing says 5 days minimum , and no full refund if cancelled within 5 days?

do no ignore us PLEASE or we will make a negative review of you!  so be friendly!

you were not prepared for such a remote location andt his is  really why you cancelled!

if we made place available for you and you cancelled.... we should no suffer

On 23/08/2017 21:45, Nico (Airbnb) wrote:
>
>   
> Respond to Nico by replying directly to this email.
>   
>
>   
>
>   
> Airbnb


>
> Hey:) we really thankfull for your help. The only reason is that we didn't know that you have to stay 5 days. We only stay in Kolasin 2 nights, thats way it isn't possible for us to come to your place. It is nothing with you, it is just a timeproblem.
>
> Greetings:)


170819

Marie review;
here were some difficulties in communication on Maries part before arriving
(a little later than planned) and on our part during visit, (comms)
I hoped to entertain them on Skada lake  as our original location had to be renovated (no our fault)
 so we had to find an alternative, the "alternative"  over-charged   on a previous booking so ,
(at short notice) we finally placed Marie with our "boat lady" s family (in laws) here was a problem wish dog barking first night , resolved...and also air bnb made a mistake on admin too.. ! hope this did not spoil experience,
as host family said Marie's party  were "clean , friendly & sociable..."

"privae )
shame we did no meet, or join us on lake,   & for your understand of a difficult situation when were let down by property owners, twice ,

however, please check you should have paid only e128 (or equivalent in dollars?)  because air are a mess...
good  wishes!

170817

170817  to  airbnb!    please understand; 
, Jeremy booked 12-until 14th  august,  then mailed to say he wanted the rooms from 14 to 17h august  , he did NOT or could not cancel original  booking, therefore either his or airbnb error caused blockin of my apartment for 5 days...  (you "de listed" during his time !!)
 error and   altered booking blocked   a whole week of the apartment calendar! costing me e50!
 i receive ONLY  21e!!"

also Jeremy said he would come 14th august , and however, gave 3 different  arrival times during that day, and caused me a whole day of disruption,  this is casual income to supplement a charity , not a hostel or hotel where visitors may  arrive 24/7!

(Jeremy wrote;  Hello chris, sorry to answer so late :-/
I made the modification, but i saw that it's always the old dates (12th to the 14th). I changed for the 14th to the 17 th (one more night compare to the first date)
Aug 5, 2017)
170816

--------------------------

Jeremy

e50 requested

I claim from Air bnb;   via Jeremy

"a) you previously said you would arrive not before 19h yesterday, (14 august)  then you told me 15.30h
 (on a mail received yesterday morning ) so I came at 15h to meet you!   ,
and at last minute changed your  arrival time &  came @ 17h ????
b) your error and   altered booking blocked   a whole week of the apartment calendar! costing me e50!
 i receive ONLY  21e!!"

////////////////////// copied from mails:

C>170814 ok,  just saw your message now... I will wait inside caffe "ciao" (which is inside bus station )  I will wear a green cap, white shirt,
i f u are there before me wait, please
Yesterday at 5:56 AM
Message from ChriS
Message from Jeremy
Sorry chris, not wifi during all the day...
My bus will arrive at 15.30 ;-)

Last Sunday at 8:37 PM
Jeremy I need o know arrival time tomorrow, now,  please!????
Last Sunday at 8:15 PM
Message from ChriS
======
J>I remember i changed the dates, and paid one more night ( i saw my account few minutes ago, it's debited).
So 2 solutions : i try to cancel the reservation and i pass a new reservation.
Or i cancel and i don't pass a new reservation and i will pay you when i will arrive.
What do you prefer? ;-)
Aug 6, 2017

Jeremy you have to cancel these original dates as you are blocking others from visiting ?
Aug 6, 2017
Message from ChriS
Message
I remember i changed the dates, "

-------------------------------
I took an hostel in Podgorica
Yesterday at 5:44 PM
Message from Jeremy

Chris, at the beginning i said 19.00 because i left Tirana the monday morning. But i change the plan to go to Shkodar the sunday. So i left shkodar monday. After i said to you because normaly the bus was at 13.00 to arrive at 15.30. But this bus is never arrived... it's normal in Albania...
So i took the next bus but this was not in timetables. He passed at 14.15 about. And we lost one hour and half to the border. I paid 26e for your appartment because there is the airbnb tax i think
Yesterday at 5:43 PM

so, Jeremy, no more on face***k !
what did you finally decide ? where did you sleep?
because a) you previously said you would arrive not before 19h yesterday, then you told me 15.30h (on a mail received yesterday morning ) so I came a 15h o meet you!   , and a last minute changed your  arrival time &  came @ 17h ????
b) your error and   altered booking blocked   a whole week of the apartment calendar! costing me e50!  i receive ONLY  21e!!

170815

so, Jeremy, no more on face***k !
what did you finally decide ? where did you sleep?
because bnb
--------------------------
connected you wih Jaksa, (driver) you have option my offer in Virpazar, or remain in Podgorica, more i cannot and WILL NOT  do, I am fed up with their mess , I am today hostin someone who reserved   correct daes and arrived a he correc ime!
Yesterday at 7:48 PM
Message from ChriS
Reminder - Leave a review
ok,  just saw your message now... I will wait inside caffe "ciao" (which is inside bus station )  I will wear a green cap, white shirt,
i f u are there before me wait, please
Yesterday at 5:56 AM
Message from ChriS
Message from Jeremy
Sorry chris, not wifi during all the day...
My bus will arrive at 15.30 ;-)

Last Sunday at 8:37 PM
Jeremy I need o know arrival time tomorrow, now,  please!????
Last Sunday at 8:15 PM
Message from ChriS
Message from Jeremy
Jeremycius ernoukaitis on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) ;-) this is a lithuanian's name, just a joke^^

Last Wednesday at 10:31 AM
are you on face ***k ?
Last Wednesday at 9:40 AM
Message from ChriS
Jeremy!   IMO, airbnb are a catastrophe !    also as I am moving from Podgorica city apartment, (too hot @ 40+c ) my own situation is changing , and because of exreme heat also  I propose you stay in the house @ Virpazar on 14h, I can meet you there and we sort this out tween US, then tell airbnb our decision.. which shd be ok for all?.
C.
p.s.
i may leave them soon , anyway!
Last Wednesday at 9:35 AM
Message from ChriS
Message from Jeremy
Chris, airbnb services answer me!
So now i can change the date. I need to pass without the application, on internet. So i saw but the price changed. Is it normal, i paid 26e from the 12th to the 14th. And i changed from the 14th to the 17th, i need to pay more 28e. I don't understand why
Aug 8, 2017

Jeremy, despite this confusion, I can probably help you on he 14h @ alternative locaion (skada lake) via my friend..
Aug 8, 2017
Message from ChriS
i cannot cancel,  anyway, I cannot access system.
Aug 7, 2017
Message from ChriS
Message from Jeremy
So, if you want you can cancel my reservation, i will find it an other

Aug 7, 2017
Message from Jeremy
Waouh, you are not lucky with airbnb...:-/
Aug 7, 2017

Jeremy
Aug 7, 2017
Message from ChriS
Jeremy,  excuse , however...I have had  or 6 major "incidents" with them and the people hey sen me,
 a couple who divorced in apartment during hostin,  a french girl who  had an old passport
and would nt pay for taxi I organised for helping her,  a transgender who didnt like us (!)
  ...and payment problems etc .and "air bnb call centre" is useless
..maybe i will stop because I only did this to help with sponsorship of our youth football team..
 and is not worth the hassle...

i hope u are ok,,  however I have had enough!

===================================================================================================
 Airbnb !  YOU MAKE SO MANY mistakes!!!
Mrie wrote
"Ok Chris. We understood the problem. Il was a mistake between euros and dollars. So we accept the 72 euros from you"

PLEASE UNDERSTAND  ,  I HAVE ALREADY (previously ) have CREDITED 72 euros   !!!!  do not REPEAT claim  because you cause MORE problems (for me)
=============================================================
"Ok Chris. We understood the problem. Il was a mistake between euros and dollars. So we accept the 72 euros from you"  

PLEASE UNDERSTAND  ,  I HAVE ALREADY (previously ) have CREDITED 72 euros to you !!!!  do no REPEAT claim  because you cause MORE problems (for me)


170816
ok,  enjoy the coast !
shame we did not  meet ,
did you enjoy Jelena s boat?

p.s. I will quit air ...
look for us @ face***k  ;  group
Band b trek king, (much better service & organization )
Today at 8:20 AM
Message from ChriS
Message from Marie
Ok Chris. We understood the problem. Il was a mistake between euros and dollars. So we accept the 72 euros from you. However we can not find the proposition of refunding on the web site any more. Could you send the proposition again please?
Finally we fixed the problem!
Have a nice evening.
Marie
Yesterday at 8:53 PM

Reminder - Leave a review
  I only received 200e and credited 72e as agreed = e128
Yesterday at 3:06 PM
Message from ChriS
Message from Marie
Dear Chris,
We will be near kotor today...
We had a facturation of  276 dollars on total.
We have a lot of difficulties to get internet so we will fix il when we will be back to France.
Thank you for understanding.
Marie
Yesterday at 10:35 AM


Marie 170815
  I only received 200e and credited 72e as agreed = e128
Today at 3:06 PM
Message from ChriS
Message from Marie
Dear Chris,
We will be near kotor today...
We had a facturation of  276 dollars on total.
We have a lot of difficulties to get internet so we will fix il when we will be back to France.
Thank you for understanding.
Marie
Today at 10:35 AM

Marie,  NO!
Please do not discuss wih Jelena , she is a young girl who helped in  my absence to meet you,  I only received 200e and credited 72e as agreed , more u must inform the airbnb idiots ..I am sick of their mistakes, and  will arrive @ Vp (Silestrija)  11.40 - 12.20 tomorrow , i am clearly ready to cease with these problems  ohers cause!  sorry!
ChriS
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Message from ChriS
Message from Marie
Hi Chris,
Can we met us at Virpazar today<calendar:T5:today> to fix our pb?I think that we have paid twice the price (138x2=276€) and you send us 76€ on air bnb. We don't understand the calcul and I think that it will be easier to meet us. that will be a pleasure to meet you there.
See you soon
Marie

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
Yesterday at 3:30 PM

Hello Marie
1, please communicate via email not via Jelena,
2, issues with "dogs"  she can deal with , HOWEVER not air bnb
3. they made mistake and you made mistake when you accidentally booked twice
4. Las week the other accommodations were over booked, (not my fault) and 1 suddenly wanted 163 euros from you, so as I didnt have any contact from you since several days I agreed to check Jelena s in-laws house, on your behalf and I think is ok, however , i seems , you dont> ???
5. i offered you half price our of skada lake as a sort of "compensation" for changes , however you refused, so I made refund , and I hope I see you...
C.
Last Sunday at 8:13 PM
Message from ChriS
hello Marie, Jelena informs you arrived a i late friday, , i have problem with my phone international calls seem blocked , if Jelena cannot help you wih any questions, PLEASE send me a message here,  i hope to see you before you leave ,

 we were on skada yesterday, with other guests , and she will provide lake tour for half price (e10 adult)

hope you have a good time !

C.
Last Sunday at 8:35 AM
Message from ChriS
Message from Marie
OK Chris. we are almost in the plane. we will SMS yelena when we arrive. thank you!

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
Last Friday at 3:34 PM


=============

Hello Again Marie,

 I visited Vp today and young Jelena D. (who is manager of  Skada lake tours)  volunteered to meet you next Friday,,  and as I cannot be here to greet you  I proposed.. she awaits you on "Silesrija"  boat-cafe-restoran at Virpazar,,,with a "welcome drink" on my invitation..

  and hope you will join me the next day and my other guests on skada lake.. anyway i works out fine, because  house is also connected  with her family! so al good?  I will send you her mobile number in he nex days ,she is a responsible person,  so all you have to do is sms her when you leave the airport .:)  .Ok?

p,s,  many places are no registered on maps here !!!

my own new address  also not :) !

C.

Hello Marie,
I am already hosting  a single mum & her child in Podgorica that day, (@ my place ) ... usually i "meet & greet"  new visitors , I will hopefully arrange someone to be in VP when you arrive (check in is usually 17-19h) & take you to house and hope to catch up with you the day after,
 if you wan to join us on a SKada lake boat tour?  (half price for my visitors  ) :) ...or for coffee..:)

--------------

Hello again Bronte & Arnaud
09.08.2017
from Podgorica  06:00h
4h:45m
arrive 10:45
Dubrovnik
or
16:00h

Podgorica
5h:00m
arrive 21:00h

tickets   ; https://busticket4.me/EN

small warning, we had some extreme  heat 40+ c  and some bush fires pollution and power failures,, hope  you return another time and enjoy Montenegro  so many beautiful places in  a  small country....
Yesterday at 5:01 PM
Message from ChriS
Message from Bronte
Hey Chris ! Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. We are arriving from Belgrade, 20h30 sounds great. The next day we are going to Croatia early, do you know the best way to get to Dubrovnik or split ? The name of my boyfriend is Arnaud Bonnefoy Claudet. You can contact me on my cell phone +33647932380 or on his +33674025820. See you soon !

Bronte
Yesterday at 12:06 PM

==============================================
winona M82 & Hosworld? ?

or...  probably more comfortable to stay at our place by Lake skada
Today at 2:03 PM
Message from ChriS
Hello Winona, sure is no problem for ren a car , around e20-25 per day , however, I am obliged to warn you of he 40+ c  heat in Podgorica has caused some bush fires if u have car , proaly more comfortable o say a our place y Lake skada , only 15 minutes from airport,  these 2 nights , just my advice...
Today at 2:02 PM
Message from ChriS
Message from Winona
Wow, that's very kind of you!
His name is Carl. :)
Do you know some places in Podgorica where we can rent a car for a day?
========================================

170801-

and,....

Jak e100 - ?

===========================

Canceled     Aug 8 - 9, 2017
Friendly Uncomplicated bed & Re...
Bulevar Mitra Bakica 82-6
Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality
  
Bronte
Bronte S
    €12 total

    Message History

Canceled     Aug 10 - 12, 2017
Friendly Uncomplicated bed & Re...
Bulevar Mitra Bakica 82-6
Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality
  
Winona
Winona H
    €20 total

    Message History
    Issue Refund

Declined     Aug 11 - 15, 2017
B & MORE By lake & @ Virpazar Sk...
Bar, Bar
  
Marie
Marie V
    €128 total

    Message History

Accepted     Aug 11 - 15, 2017
B & MORE By lake & @ Virpazar Sk...
Bar, Bar
  
Marie
Marie Vagner
Send Message
+33 6 83 09 80 89
Contact by Email
    €200 total

 
Accepted     Aug 12 - 14, 2017
Friendly Uncomplicated bed & Re...
Bulevar Mitra Bakica 82-6
Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality
  
Jeremy
Jeremy E
Send Message
+33 6 28 07 65 45
Contact by Email
    €22 total



Accepted     Aug 29 - 30, 2017
Friendly Uncomplicated bed & Re...
Bulevar Mitra Bakica 82-6
Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality
  
Léa
Léa Lafuente Deyris
Send Message
+33 6 86 06 84 47
Contact by Email
    €10 total

 

Accepted     Sep 5 - 7, 2017
B & MORE By lake & @ Virpazar Sk...
Bar, Bar
  
Maximilian
Maximilian Gaier
Send Message
+49 163 5450 656
Contact by Email
    €64 total

Accepted     Sep 6 - 7, 2017
Friendly Uncomplicated bed & Re...
Bulevar Mitra Bakica 82-6
Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality
  
Nicole
Nicole Slesiona
Send Message
+49 176 9499 1039
Contact by Email
    €10 total





--------------------------------------------------------------------

Status     Dates and Location     Guest     Details
Accepted     Aug 8 - 9, 2017
Friendly Uncomplicated bed & Re...
Bulevar Mitra Bakica 82-6
Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality
  
Bronte
Bronte Scott
Send Message
+45 52 58 04 55
Contact by Email
    €12 total

    Print Confirmation
    Change or Cancel
    Send or Request Money
    Message History

Accepted     Aug 10 - 12, 2017
Friendly Uncomplicated bed & Re...
Bulevar Mitra Bakica 82-6
Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality
  
Winona
Winona Hagendorf
Send Message
+49 157 7245 2027
Contact by Email
    €20 total

    Print Confirmation
    Change or Cancel
    Send or Request Money
    Message History

Accepted     Aug 11 - 15, 2017
B & By lake & @ Bar - Virpazar
Bar, Bar
  
Marie
Marie Vagner
Send Message
+33 6 83 09 80 89
Contact by Email
    €200 total

    Print Confirmation
    Change or Cancel
    Send or Request Money
    Message History

Declined     Aug 11 - 15, 2017
B & By lake & @ Bar - Virpazar
Bar, Bar
  
Marie
Marie V
    €128 total

    Message History

Accepted     Aug 12 - 14, 2017
Friendly Uncomplicated bed & Re...
Bulevar Mitra Bakica 82-6
Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality
  
Jeremy
Jeremy Ernou
Send Message
+33 6 28 07 65 45
Contact by Email
    €22 total

    Print Confirmation
    Change or Cancel
    Send or Request Money
    Message History

Accepted     Aug 29 - 30, 2017
Friendly Uncomplicated bed & Re...
Bulevar Mitra Bakica 82-6
Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality
  
Léa
Léa Lafuente Deyris
Send Message
+33 6 86 06 84 47
Contact by Email
    €10 total

    Print Confirmation
    Change or Cancel
    Send or Request Money
    Message History

Accepted     Sep 5 - 7, 2017
B & By lake & @ Bar - Virpazar
Bar, Bar
  
Maximilian
Maximilian Gaier
Send Message
+49 163 5450 656
Contact by Email
    €64 total

    Print Confirmation
    Change or Cancel
    Send or Request Money
    Message History

Accepted     Sep 6 - 7, 2017
Friendly Uncomplicated bed & Re...
Bulevar Mitra Bakica 82-6
Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality
  
Nicole
Nicole Slesiona
Send Message
+49 176 9499 1039
Contact by Email
    €10 total


========================================

plaints

jeremy

Jeremy, despite this confusion, I can probably help you on he 14h @ alternative locaion (skada lake) via my friend..
Today at 7:52 PM
Message from ChriS
i cannot cancel,  anyway, I cannot access system.
Yesterday at 6:17 PM
i cannot cancel,  anyway, I cannot access system.
Yesterday at 6:17 PM
Message from ChriS
Message from Jeremy
So, if you want you can cancel my reservation, i will find it an other
Yesterday at 10:07 AM
Message from Jeremy
Waouh, you are not lucky with airbnb...:-/
Yesterday at 10:05 AM
Jeremy

Yesterday at 10:03 AM
Message from ChriS
Jelemy,  excuse , however...I have had  or 6 major "incidents" with them and the people hey sen me,  a couple who divorced in apartment during hostin,  a french irl who  had an old passport and would nt pay for taxi I organised for helping her,  a transgender who didnt like us (!)  ...and payment problems etc .and "air bnb call centre" is useless ..maybe i will stop because I only did this to help with sponsorship of our youth football team.. and is not worth the hassle...

i hope u are ok,,  however I have had enough!
Yesterday at 10:02 AM
Message from ChriS
Message from Jeremy
Pffff this is the second time that i get a problem with airbnb. The first time, they debited 2 time the amount... 2 month to take back the money...
Last Sunday at 7:51 PM
Message from Jeremy

*you cancel
Last Sunday at 7:49 PM
Message from Jeremy
And if cancel my reservation, is it posdible or you lost money?
Last Sunday at 7:49 PM
Message from Jeremy
I send a mail to airbnb this afternoon...i'm waiting an answer :-/

Last Sunday at 7:48 PM
is a huge problem for us,  seems air bnb have de listed ??? I cannot get an answer and for sure no income , please make a complaint, as anyway I  am blocked until you cancel...(your original reservation)

Last Sunday at 7:16 PM
Message from ChriS
Message from Jeremy
I remember i changed the dates, and paid one more night ( i saw my account fews minutes ago, it's debited).
So 2 solutions : i try to cancel the reservation and i pass a new reservation.
Or i cancel and i don't pass a new reservation and i will pay you when i will arrive.

What do you prefer? ;-)
Last Sunday at 9:03 AM
Jeremy you have to cancel these original dates as you are blocking others from visiting ?
Last Sunday at 8:29 AM
Message from ChriS
Message from Jeremy
There is a big with your announce. I can't go on it and no possibility to change...

Last Saturday at 10:27 PM
Message from Jeremy
Hello chris, sorry to answer so late :-/
I made the modification, but i saw that it's always the old dates (12th to the 14th). I changed for the 14th to the 17 th (one more night compare to the first date)
Last Saturday at 10:22 PM
according to my records this person changed dates and was cancelled by him?
Last Saturday at 11:20 AM
Message from ChriS
we can help you @ another locaion>??
Jul 29, 2017
Message from ChriS
ChriS (see reviews)  has taken over from EVo, we think is ok..
Jun 30, 2017
Message from ChriS
Message from Jeremy
Hello Evo,
I hope all is okay ;-)
I got a problem. I need to change my planning to come in Podgorica. I booked from the 12th august to the 14th. But i need to change and to book from the 14th to the 17th. Can i canceled the reservation and to pass a new for these dates?
Thank you
Best regards
Jeremy


bronte

Reservation canceled by Bronte
These dates are now open for rebooking. Your payout has also been adjusted to €12 for this reservation. You can always offer Bronte a partial or full refund in our Resolution Center.


i cannot connect wih Air bnb!
my bookings (and income)  locked?
please complain!
Today at 8:50 AM
Message from ChriS
Cancelled Yesterday at 10:44 PM
Message from Bronte
Sorry but we have to travel on thursday. We also didn't understand your message about the "huge problem" and "blocked from...".
Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Message from Bronte
Yes, thank you ! Is the room not available  on thursday ?
Yesterday at 6:30 PM
cannot
Yesterday at 6:22 PM
Message from ChriS
I can access air bnb system at the moment...  did u see bus leaves @ 06h !?
Yesterday at 6:22 PM
Message from ChriS
Alteration request declined Yesterday at 6:19 PM
Message from Bronte
Sorry i just saw your message from yesterday
Yesterday at 5:36 PM
Message from Bronte
Everything is fine for us but is it possible to change our reservation from tuesday to thursday ? We have a last minute emergency and have to stay in Beograd

Yesterday at 5:36 PM
Alteration request received Yesterday at 5:31 PM
is a huge problem for us,  seems air bnb have de listed ??? I cannot get an answer and for sure no income , please make a complaint, as anyway I  am blocked  from .....

did you see ?... previous message;

bus

Hello again Bronte & Arnaud
09.08.2017
from Podgorica  (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)m
arrive 10:45
Dubrovnik
Last Sunday at 7:19 PM
Message from ChriS
Hello again Bronte & Arnaud
09.08.2017
from Podgorica  (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)m
arrive 10:45
Dubrovnik
or
16:00h

Podgorica
5h:00m
arrive 21:00h

tickets   ; (URL HIDDEN)

small warning, we had some extreme  heat 40+ c  and some bush fires pollution and power failures,, hope  you return another time and enjoy Montenegro  so many beautiful places in  a  small country....
Last Thursday at 5:01 PM
Message from ChriS
Message from Bronte
Hey Chris ! Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. We are arriving from Belgrade, 20h30 sounds great. The next day we are going to Croatia early, do you know the best way to get to Dubrovnik or split ? The name of my boyfriend is Arnaud Bonnefoy Claudet. You can contact me on my cell ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or on his +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). See you soon !

Bronte
Last Thursday at 12:06 PM

Bronte? 
meet
I proposed in "caffe c1ao" inside bus station?  20.30h
what is your friends name?

[[[[[[[[[[

winona

You sent Winona €5
Refund for cancellation
Your message
does Winona realise we always offered positive  advice for her visit? , we could have taken 10e
and let Winona suffer, instead we cared, AND offered alternative at lake skada ,
so more than fair to share costs as we were locked from receiving another person on day
( also hey asked extra  day hosting as normal check in time  is 17h ( they would have been here at 10h)  ...

No thanks, we have a room in Bar.;)
Today at 12:34 PM

do you wan a room a virpazar ,, is e20
Last Wednesday at 7:57 PM
Message from ChriS
Cancelled Last Wednesday at 7:08 PM
Message from Winona
Hey,
I told you in the messenger.
With regars,
Winona
Last Wednesday at 7:08 PM
Message from Winona
Hey,
sorry for my late answer. You've tried to call me? Currently, I have a lot of work to do. So, I could'nt answer.
I think, you're right. It would be better we are not staying in Podgorica because of the heat and pollution.
I'm gonna cancel the booking at your place.
However, I want to thank you for your effort.
Best wishes,
Winona and Carl
Last Wednesday at 7:06 PM

you arrive in morning , so you have an extra day, wih car rental direct at airport  ,
 so I would anyway propose a day at lake skada...  if you stay in Podgorica  I need a text from you stating
  "we exclude hos from all responsibility caused by extreme heat (40c+)  ..pollution or power failures etc "

 you hen say in ciy on your own risk?
Last Wednesday at 11:23 AM
Message from ChriS
Winona, it is your holiday,
however, is important to me that visitors have positive memories and productive experiences here
= good references,  with me,

 IF you are not prepared to accept my local knowledge , I  do not think i am a suitable host for you & Carl ,

Winona,  if you are renting a car at the airport my proposal is logical ,
especially due to possible pollution in city @ over 40+c & possible bush smoke..

so perhaps you should seek another host in  Podgorica , ok?
& have a good time"

C.
Aug 1, 2017
Message from ChriS
Winona, i is your holiday, however, is imporan o me ha visiors have posiive memories and producive experiences here,  wih me,  IF you are not prepared to accept my local knowledge , I  do no think i am a suitable host for you & Carl , Winona,  if you are renting a car at the airport my propsal is logical , especially due to possible poluion in city @ over 40+c & bush smoke.. so perhaps you should seek another host in  Podgorica , ok? have a good time" C.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

170730from friends @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Band.B.Trekking
(Marine)    Laura * and Laurence

Jak forgot to inform me , you i already agreed  pick you up @house this morning, ok,
so positive  , I  had chance o spend some time with the "3 musketeers"

ref "city tax" OR  any other bill /invoice you may receive in Balkans : if you are unsure, ask for RECEIPT ,  Samped and signed by company manager or director !  - this  usually sops any "exaggeration"

if possible inform  me of your Fake***k profile  names and join our group for economy visiors look for "BanB Trek-King

please ask  Ms - Mr Laurence  to accept my sincere apologies and I will gladly pay e3 when she returns to visit "me & My wildly beautiful region" :)  you are all welcome, indeed, encouraged !
take care & enjoy
sincerely
ChriS

170729

Justine Dattani London
===============================

V
hey, sending the links :)

this is my school webpage:
http://www.dns-tvind.dk/

windmill: http://www.tvindkraft.dk/en/

the tvind community: http://www.tvind.dk/

Sending greetings from Kragujevac. Thanks one more time for everything! :)


p.s. I have a feeling I forgot few clothes I was sleeping in at your place (or I lost is somewhere on the way, not sure) .. if you find it, just throw it out :D (at least I have to carry less) sorry bout that!

V.




====

....something... about "C"  https://harveysclog.blogspot.com/2017/06/mission-hairy-position-chris-smith-v-us.html

for VM... (by "C"_)

no dancing drinking...& a blooody vegetarian too
funny lucky chance , how we met you?
belaed birhday wishes
at least you washed the dishes!

kidnapped from Kotor
planned for you, was MUCH more..
a lunch & speedy lake tour
 seeing a view of J. was a bore :)

said Good ye o to squittier
(must admit   how much I liked her..)
a walk to the park
Friday stayed out after dark...

slow food brekkie , then you are away
really enjoyed your stay?
oh I forgot
your Turkish coffee ,was  ok, I kid you not



 in/OUt    B&BK
in July (from Usd )  364e (Bal e372)
am e50  = cred Jaksa 100 + e17
e117
- e17 (VP research/cycles) = e100 cred @ 1 august  (Bal dom de322)

170804 VP / Jelena ' cos: e10
170811-13 Sara, erlin e11,  skada e58, sunday e16  = e85g
refund Marie e72
170814/1 5 Lucie .. e/30 ? (inc erlin drinks / axi)
170819-20  Corine & Sofia sa @ caffe ; drinks/axi e40 , ciies e5 sunday lemonades e5 = e50
170824 Elodie Coralie Agnes taxis and ....  e15 & ....boat e40 park e16..train e4 cook e30
@ berlin e20
shop Elodie e20  (swim pool)
170827 Elodie lunch @ pod vola e10
170828 Elodie / MalwinaKotor taxi e70 (-40 from Elodie)  snacks/ drinks e10 ... dinner (gornja Horica) e20
(shop from MALwina Dyvel)
170829 Eodie, MAL, (ben & Lea, airbnb ( e20)
170831   MOnasery D / Elodie / Airpor Val & Ame axi e13  (shir for Mirky) drinks / axi home e20

 170908PRVA chaNgE  240 GBP cash = @ 1.07 (E5 COMMISSION) = e253
170901CKb  change 100  GBP cash = @ 1.06 = e116
170918 1000 pound- 1114 e  exra summer coss

170924 Ako ne vratite kljuceve za kljuceve i kljuceve Smithu do 24. septembra (putem Mirka ili Jaksa) tužba protiv Mira ce biti formalizirana za proces na Medunarodnom sudu prošlog dana, onda cete platiti e505 plus sudske troškove i troškove

170913
paid Mirko driver e30 taxi transport  Vp to collec 2 cycles

ponašate kao ucitelj

=====

Harvey Tuttle <harvey.tuttledg@
5:42 PM (16 minutes ago)

to Etno
Harv> you did not contact me??  i never spoke with you, ever!!!!
you must be very ignorant, because ChriS used pictures to promote your house on his worldwide network...,you cancelled and cause him 42e extra costs for changing accommodation because you told jaksa of your "slava" and caused massive problems for visitors!

Chris introduced you more  200 euros cash business in july..!! you do n appreciate what he does for you! videos and more for international marketing Virpazar & Skada region , Chris spen 700 euros on promotions in 2017!
also he LOST more money after paying axi 3 x 20 e wih cycles and transport of visitors @ yr house Lumljani.. so another mistake you make.

.
Jaksa owes Chris 100e and is also a liar! PLEASE phone Jaksa (063 259 105) must give you e40
and you must give Jaksa 2 cycles of Chris, security locks & keys and a blue towel, for Jaksa to transport  to Chris @ Podgorica
(you are illegal, stealing cycles worth more than e125 as hostage)
you can inform police , if you are stupid because you do no pay tax on cash received??

H-T


Dedeicaed  to he (other) one i Lost...(never had)

CARPE DIEM! 
..... wonderful lady !


Special visit & exchanges with "Queen Sara  lala "

170815
Hello Sara, empty feelings & "a hard days night "  ... is my own fault for risking a CSer newcomer.. I knew I would have "withdrawal symptoms" afer you went... and of course ,,,chance backfired on me!

comes into mind ....      for you.....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eCh3y5VROM
(however I could not find   version with Liverpool life ..images) 

and one of many "Pie Videos " I like...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNqYs1cJ0nw

Frankie,,,,on "her" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmmomV-ax-s
& "empahy" from & traveling KOP : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-4FJcnX0i8

me ?  ...see :  : http://now2balien.blogspot.com/2017/04/chris.html

when we were "centre of universe" (football and music phenomenon...a social belief inside & outside our stadium
( panorama)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNboU_PbZMY

if you ever feel like writing , because , maybe I close (or am closed) on CSing...  private ; mc5@mypod-net.org
ChriSx

p.s. on e of he major influences in my life....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_YXSHkAahE
take care! :) 

 about 23 hours ago

Will check links later, now sipping tea with Vera near the food market. Just wanted to give you my Kosovar Nr, it's supposed to work in Montenegro as well: +38344196391. Will send you a note when we get on the bus
Chris Smith-Mypod's Photo
about 23 hours ago

yes Sara, some source for debate..

Williams also in his "Patch Adams" role. helped me with having the only "RED nose day" in Balkans..

people quote "knowledge is power" rubbish! many "educated" people do nothing! (worthy)
however positive APPLICATION may improve ...provocation may wake up

this happens .. ( hello *c1a) http://chrismithlog.blogspot.com/2017/08/rednet-bootroom-preview-1718-marko-my.html
.. I apply myself, worldwide (web)
https://www.bustle.com/articles/35405-11-robin-williams-dead-poets-society-quotes-that-will-inspire-you-to-carpe-diem

and challenge through projects
and .. one of my favourite scenes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnZ0Y4rvz6E
my deceased wife Jacqui said I am a cynical optimist , impossible however anyway!

I no longer do for results ; just because is what I have o do! honestly
music is often my only friend... maybe similar in as much I choose a singer and lyrics for meaning..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu2JBMNBbKo

. and others because of rhythm , as I like to dance.. :)
:)

SARALESARALE's Photo
2 days ago

Hello!

I too enjoy our email dialogue.

Robin Williams' standup is superb. Have been enjoying it again and again over the years and am sad he had a relatively short time on earth.
Your website indicates your idealism and passion. I'm much more disillusioned than you in the sense that I believe only in small, personal assistance on an individual basis, and we do that, in a quiet way and it works and that's good, but I do not trust human beings enough to go for the grand change. Too many are placid and passive.
Bruce Springsteen's one of the greats. Should be nothing surprising about enjoying him.
Here's my next three:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLqzr29m6E4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcCm_ySBslk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-d4otHE-YI (until 2:18)

will wait @ caffe ciao for you..
this mail- tennis is amusing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yxjK3_qBSo
.... the original http://unsub-b.blogspot.com/2011/06/un-sub-b-test2acles.html
and surprisingly.. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d_OdqErMsc
see you soon! :)
ChriS
SARALESARALE's Photo

Indeed, on August 11, we should arrive at 19:37 with the bus that leaves just after 17:00. Don't know if there are generally delays with the bus service, but this is what we are counting on.
On the 13th, we leave for Budapest with a 20:00 flight from Podgorica airport.

Love Monty Python and Frankie Boyle, had not been aware he had a show, will start from the beginning, thanks for sending. Here are three more things):
sage (salvia officinalis)
George Carlin
weggeefwinkels
Chris Smith-Mypod's Photo

so, ..just recap , you take 17h bus from berane on 11th
after me you ????
then return to Budapest on 13 th ,, from which airport or ....
( i dont always see what you previously sent to my "colleague" (jak) Crvena


:) hope you & Vera have a safe & enjoyable journey..


2 comments: