Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I D . smthing 2 sing in the meantime..



twoo 2 U!
  somthing 2 sing in the meantime....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vSWHkxZgOI  Stand by me... and FREE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq4ukoHNATk
=======================================================================
I==y, i  DoNT BEIEVE YoU HAVE READ the ABoVE MESSAGES, <NoR THE "pRINT oUT" I GAVE You ! ....SINCE 6 WEEKS, oR made enugh effort To BETTTER UNDERSTAND THEM, oR WHAT U HAVE To Do, ITS NoT "INTE11iGENCE" ITS ABUT "mENTAI1TY", BUT WHAT MAKES ME NERVoUS IS, above a11, THAT YoU DoNT pRoVE YoUR INTENT " To UNDERSTAND, To INVEST ENERGYIN THIS ENTERpRISE THAT CoU1D GIVE YoU EVERYTHING AND U IGNoRE THE massive EFFoRTS I HAVE MADE To SUppoRT YoU , I am AWAYS NERVoUS BECAUSE oF THIS....but, U dont  or  Wont he1p me, To HEp U, WoRDS ARE CHEAp, YoU HAVE NoT BEEN MY "FRIEND" nor MY<good>  "STUDENT" noR THE pARTNER I NEED..AND NoW <again> U B1AME ME ,AGAIN, for caring!!!!!!!...........ABoUT YoU! AND USE YoUR "pERIoD" AS AN "EXCUSE"., WHAT WI11 YoU Do To MAKE THIS RIGHT between us?????
=========================================================
see be1ow   these are sms frm Izzy <now de1eted frm mob. SIX WEEKS GIVEN and WHAT IN RETURN?

141117   ID> 16.o6h "I know, but dont react 1ike i was missing for ha1f day, we said be in tuch 1ater and i 1et u know a when i finish , so caom dwn, 1ike u say to me, ok?
CS> 19.59h  "I to1d U, DoNT sms NoW, FB in morning"   

 <YoU were GoNE from cntact for ha1f a day!!. , but U WoNT get it, u took a 1ng time = more than 5 hrs ...<u paid bi11s too.. & I DoNT have skype here, <on1y in city "Gem" caffe at pg>, thats why I go THERE, & i asked U to exp1ain via Fb before 5pm = before I 1eave riverside caffe  this evening , BUT, as usua1, u do it YoUR WAY and I have had ENoUGH of THAT!  read my emai1, if U can... keyboard prob1ems again., but u never care abut MY situation!!!!  do you? u just do what YU want! > read MY emai1!!! >

15.58 h " I wi11ne home in 2mins and go on skype ok?"                   <   ????????? she what..??????????  ..said that I go to Caffe Gem. in city to use skype = as i said in txt "exp1ain on FB ,by 5pm " , she didnt, of course!

15.54h. "Jesus, I had a prob1em with security cause of phone ca11es, do you understand that!  
If I dont answer or rep1y in the same second, p1ease dont attack me instanty ok? "       <AM ChriS, not Jesus..... WHAT am I supposed to UNDERSTAND about "security " ? ..no  "THANKS" for sending transfer ear1y"  of course!

15.46h "I Aa not home was 1onger in bank because of pounds, its not the same,i send the emai1, but forgot to bring my biggest bi11, so am doing it now, the phone was on sience!, I exp1ain everything when  i come home, no need to be nervous, ok? "          <the above rant because I said that I was CoNCERNED, as I got no rep1y from sms , 1and1ine or either mob, and I may have to go back to bnk if transfer not there>

141116 21.46h "I did check bus fior Ue, have it at o7.4o, idea1 time i think, we11 i 1earned my 1esson now,  ta1k tomorrow on skype, be there ti11 9,not before,ok,1aku nc.   <WHAT Lesson 1earned .?...0f course was 20 mins 1ater.than me......> .....various sms from me ,being  nice, and with Stef.. to organise these 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

141115  22.55h "Laku noc, Love ya too ID&S x

141113 12.42  "Dont have emai1 for hours, wi11 te11 you when I send you mai1, ok?"

140930 01.03h "You are we1come, a1ways, it not be a11 work,but thats the point 2,wr going to ta1k, and hang out , but i cant jump from happiness,you do understand that,r"
=========================================================
17:50
Chris H==141117 17h ===========  Written in the Caffe <Dani>
abut 2 hrs earier <14H> i U wrote sms to ask if a was ok ..."I am back at
Dan"  ... because I WAS CoNCERNED, To KNoW IF U GoT THE TRANSFER ,
So THAT U HAD ENoUGH Dinars GET THERE <ue> oN WEDNESDAY...because  I wou1d have to go back to the city ,today before bnk c1osed, or in the morning,
... and when I got no answer, I ca11ed yr 1andine and as gt n answer from  EITHER mobi1e number, and it wasnt attack, it was because I CARE, U dont!
THIS IS AN "ATTACK".............................................
*I am FED U with THIS!!!!!   your menta1ity is So WRoNG... there is No meaning when u say "sorry"  then have the same attitude...that I cant say a word to U!
*the  last time U screamed at me, in ns , when U again to1d Me BS! shud have BEEN the 3rd and lAST TIME , I almost left u then...
* I have written abut this much too many times... I cant bother
* and I ask U not to sms <un1ess urgent>  of course when I want an sms u dont, and when I say dont = U do!
* U had TWo emai1s to send in 2 weeks = to Nemanja ,which U on1y sent part of
...and today u used an october date! <see subject>
Do NoT TEll ME ITS YoUR pERIoD , BECAUSE U ARE AlMoST AlWAYS "CRITICAl"..U ARE NoT A MoRoN , So DoNT BE oNE...AND lEARN respect FoR me!! oR STAY THERE!
i GoT Up EARlY ToDAY To GET EVERYTHING SoRTED WITH u AND STEFAN without  sTRESS, MY "ENEMIES" CAUSE ME lESS pRoBlEMS THAN u HAVE DoNE!!!
----- Original Message -----
From: "CS" <cs@MC
To: <i.d@
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 3:02 PM
Subject: 141117Re: Ns meet Ue 17.10.2014.
> the date n yr message <subject>is wrong.  `17.11.14 = 141117  NoT
> 17.10.2014
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: <i.d@
> To: <office@mi
> Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 10:31 AM
> Subject: Ns meet Ue 17.10.2014.
Chris Htims
17:51
  =======================================================================
11 hours ago
Hi,just got here...to check for Novi Pazar or Uzice??..i have a bus at 70.40 for Uzice,in wednesday,
before that its to early,like before 6 so..lol...yep,i have my list,i will be ready and fresh,no worriesss
 ..He said that he'l reply today,hope he did,se you soon,be on skype around 9 in the morning,ok...laku noc x

Gem 141117
09.30

dont worry about nemanja for the moment focus on wednesday ... office@miteks.rs    send this email  in your language ...   We confirm that the representatives of "Liverbird profile" (Stefan & Izabela) shall visit your factory on wednesday 19th November at between 13-14h , also with foreign vistor, we do not need interpreter. regards.     ID   our email i.d , and tel +381 641 ......

15:23
Chris Hfrom skyp     office@m    send this email  in your language ...   We confirm that the representatives of "Liverbird profile" (Stefan & Izabela) shall visit your factory on wednesday 19th November at betweeb 13-14h , also with foreign vistor, we do not need interpreter. regards.     ID   our email i.d@
[9:16:38] Chris Smith SoulMate: i am on skype , domt answer phone during time we are on skype please!
[9:34:36] Suzzy Ray-Brut: sorry,i am back...ok,to send them email,and no talking...i understand that
[9:39:56] Suzzy Ray-Brut: when i finisn my coffee,i will send the email first,then i am going to the bank,and to pay the bills...what are you doing?
[9:42:08] Chris Smith SoulMate: talking to U, then stefan neeting.. i was too many hours online yesterday, and i need to prepare for your visit... u just focus on yourself, thats enough for the moment and PLEASE if U DO respect my experience, leave the FB quests alone...did u read the previous part of skype..?
[9:43:56] Suzzy Ray-Brut: what fb quests??..i was reading them,but you know me,have to read it again,still feeling dizzy,i mean my eyes are..i want that 2,the focus on myself
[9:48:25] Chris Smith SoulMate: well if u were dtronger u shoudl think like a partner, 50% on U and 50% on US! ..what we do.. I mention "Fb quests" because I know u "escaped" into them when u had stress at B.shop.. or before working...I will explain why when u are here ..but just to point out ..that My WAY is to "work" 2 x 2 hrs ... that test your brain and to be FRESH, FB  quest asks questions of your brain... and therefore is also "work" even if YOU dont agree... the OTHER time, should be social, creative, maybe meeting new contacts and promoting Liverbird profile...organise Lfc fans meet, or go to internations and Csing meets ..we shall discuss ideas when u are here, and..FB quests , is a link to your "past" ..so u need to clear your mind for the FUTURE!
[9:48:32] Chris Smith SoulMate: stronger
[9:49:52] Chris Smith SoulMate: what is the website addess..exactly, I dont have it here..??????????
[9:50:12] Chris Smith SoulMate: internet link..please?
[9:52:50] Chris Smith SoulMate: are you there????
[9:53:39] Chris Smith SoulMate: you gone offline(think)
[9:53:54] Suzzy Ray-Brut: YES,I AM HERE,just a second,ok?
[9:54:14] Suzzy Ray-Brut: http://izzysuzzy1981.wix.com/liverbird-profile
[9:54:22] Suzzy Ray-Brut:
[9:54:43] Suzzy Ray-Brut: here,but the net starting t be crazy
[9:55:55] Chris Smith SoulMate: ok stop now and  go to that guy next to u, then Ot p... maybe i can connnect with u via FB this afternoon
[9:56:14] Chris Smith SoulMate: ok?
[9:57:21] Suzzy Ray-Brut: ok,first email,then the guy for lap top,then bank,got it..
[9:58:13] Chris Smith SoulMate: until later, be positive. ...BI for now...
[9:58:49] Suzzy Ray-Brut: i am positive,bye for now... ....................................I sent u sms > am back in Dan <caffe> now... i saw yr emai, ok, <athugh yu wrte the month  as 1o NoT   11...  I a1ways write reverse 141117...anyway te11 me soon if a11 ok? ,  as I dnt want t have t o the city again .....?  ?   Bella Suzy
Hi,just got here...to check for Novi Pazar or Uzice??..i have a bus at 70.40 for Uzice,in wednesday,before that its to early,like before 6 so..lol...yep,i have my list,i will be ready and fresh,no worriesss ..He said that he'l reply today,hope he did,se you soon,be on skype around 9 in the morning,ok...laku noc x

Chris H09:27
dont worry about nemanja for the moment focus on wednesday ... office@miteks.rs    send this email  in your language ...   We confirm that the representatives of "Liverbird profile" (Stefan & Izabela) shall visit your factory on wednesday 19th November at between 13-14h , also with foreign vistor, we do not need interpreter. regards.     ID   our email i.d@
Chris Hcopied  fr om skyp e===================suggest U write the address etc  down > ===
    office@mi    send this email  in your language ...   We confirm that the representatives of "Liverbird profile" (Stefan & Izabela) shall visit your factory on wednesday 19th November at betweeb 13-14h , also with foreign vistor, we do not need interpreter. regards.     ID   our email i.d@ursun.net , and tel +381 641 181 456
[9:16:38] Chris Smith SoulMate: i am on skype , domt answer phone during time we are on skype please!
[9:34:36] Suzzy Ray-Brut: sorry,i am back...ok,to send them email,and no talking...i understand that
[9:39:56] Suzzy Ray-Brut: when i finisn my coffee,i will send the email first,then i am going to the bank,and to pay the bills...what are you doing?
[9:42:08] Chris Smith SoulMate: talking to U, then stefan neeting.. i was too many hours online yesterday, and i need to prepare for your visit... u just focus on yourself, thats enough for the moment and PLEASE if U DO respect my experience, leave the FB quests alone...did u read the previous part of skype..?
[9:43:56] Suzzy Ray-Brut: what fb quests??..i was reading them,but you know me,have to read it again,still feeling dizzy,i mean my eyes are..i want that 2,the focus on myself
[9:48:25] Chris Smith SoulMate: well if u were dtronger u shoudl think like a partner, 50% on U and 50% on US! ..what we do.. I mention "Fb quests" because I know u "escaped" into them when u had stress at B.shop.. or before working...I will explain why when u are here ..but just to point out ..that My WAY is to "work" 2 x 2 hrs ... that test your brain and to be FRESH, FB  quest asks questions of your brain... and therefore is also "work" even if YOU dont agree... the OTHER time, should be social, creative, maybe meeting new contacts and promoting Liverbird profile...organise Lfc fans meet, or go to internations and Csing meets ..we shall discuss ideas when u are here, and..FB quests , is a link to your "past" ..so u need to clear your mind for the FUTURE!
[9:48:32] Chris Smith SoulMate: stronger
[9:49:52] Chris Smith SoulMate: what is the website addess..exactly, I dont have it here..??????????
[9:50:12] Chris Smith SoulMate: internet link..please?
[9:52:50] Chris Smith SoulMate: are you there????
[9:53:39] Chris Smith SoulMate: you gone offline(think)
[9:53:54] Suzzy Ray-Brut: YES,I AM HERE,just a second,ok?
[9:54:14] Suzzy Ray-Brut: http://izzysuzzy1981.wix.com/liverbird-profile
[9:54:22] Suzzy Ray-Brut:
[9:54:43] Suzzy Ray-Brut: here,but the net starting t be crazy
[9:55:55] Chris Smith SoulMate: ok stop now and  go to that guy next to u, then Ot p... maybe i can connnect with u via FB this afternoon
[9:56:14] Chris Smith SoulMate: ok?
[9:57:21] Suzzy Ray-Brut: ok,first email,then the guy for lap top,then bank,got it..
[9:58:13] Chris Smith SoulMate: until later, be positive. ...BI for now...
[9:58:49] Suzzy Ray-Brut: i am positive,bye for now... .............................

.......I sent u sms > am back in Dan <caffe> now...

 i saw yr emai, ok, <athugh yu wrte the month  as 1o NoT   11...
 I a1ways write reverse 141117...anyway te11 me soon if a11 ok? ,
 as I dnt want t have t o the city again .....?  ?
============================================
CS> HiY !! I came back,here,  I watched at the Caffe,here, didnt go to game , gave my ticket to lad at caffe, because they shut caffes anyway after match!! <!>
I didnt want to talk about this yet, better face t face ,but u should fcus on the future not on FB "quests" <thats "the pAST">
u must check o t p by phone or visit them, because IT MUST be there ....
maybe in the "other" account <u have dinar and euros...>  ask them to check BoTH =it  was sent several days ago and
 here they say it MUST have arrived ..shoud only take a day or so.. dont worry abut Nemanje, I saw your mail
its up to him reply...FoCUS now, < wednesday > , take bus to Novi pa Zar ..Stefan says WE <from here>  shd be there by midday 
just say when is the eariest time u can get there <suggest meet at bus station of Novi paZ ar >   WE MoVE oN! WE Go again! <smile>

list, bring with U..
*laptop and cable
*warm jacket ,
*a few clothes <WE can buy jeans & sax at Novi paZ <tphone test>
*some films <CD,DVD if u can, NoT "action"! ha ha.. 
* your good mood... <smile>   <abve verba via fca=phone= 15.3oh = e 2 yesterday e1 nw> ================ 
 meeting today  1. Nemanja = which things can he make <from yr website>
2. email him same question
3. get shop near U to check computer ... for virus <offer him a tshirt! in exchange for his help!>
AND.. review All previous comms ... and ask your self what can be better! take care x CS  <skype monday morn...
===================                  i am very,very sorry..you are right,i wasnt carefull,at all..
.and you did gave me everything and all your support,
i knew that it wont be the same,when you are not here,i some way,you spoiled me...
still i was doing what you told me,in the kitchen,2x2hours,not to be stressed,
didnt see anyone,except Tamara,i was alot in inbox,many of them speak serbian
,i didnt say what i am doing,But i did investigate with them.
.but sometimes i was lonely and tired,so i would go a little to my profile..

or just being alone,and it efected on me,in a negative way,
,AND IT IS NOT YOUR FOLT,I AM A MORON...I send an email to Nemanjam..

he is not answering on the phone yet,
told him carefully to check what he can do from that clothes,
told him to wait my call,and a quick answer,and now ofcourse,

No Way to go in that mail,i will try later,i was at a o t p machine,

no money Yet on the account.

.the man,for the lap top,was working till 15.00,i will check it in Monday.
.i will not be here today,i dont feel good,but i will check it before bed..
hope that i wrotte all i needed,atleast somethin..take care,have a nice night x =============================      http://antichrismith.blogspot.com/2014/11/missi-ng-hairy-sitin-wh-is-rentra.html

No comments:

Post a Comment